Make Your Own Clay Handprint Bowls
- KIT INCLUDES: 36 polymer clay blocks (9 grams each) in 12 different colors, roller, cutting tool, and instructions. This kit makes approximately 3-6 trinket bowls depending on child's hand size.
- PICK YOUR COLOR SCHEME: Kids can choose from 12 different colors to make a unique one of a kind trinket bowl.
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS: Instructions include 3 different ways to laminate and swirl your choice of clay colors together to create your desired pattern.
- TRACE, CUT, AND BAKE: Polymer clay is a firm clay that must be worked and kneaded to become pliable before rolling together. Trace handprint and cut out with cutting tool. Bake at 275 degrees for 15-20 minutes with an adults help.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Both boys and girls will love creating a special keepsake gift with a personal touch. They can gift to mom, dad, grandparents, other loved ones, or keep for themselves.